T-O-P Move Management
Join Our Team
Our current opening is for an Organizing/Packing Assistant. In this role, you will help us support the social and emotional transitions of working along-side senior citizen clients. The job includes physical tasks of packing, downsizing and settling in. No experience required — but high-energy is a must!
WHO YOU ARE
- You would like to work but do not need a set number of hours weekly
- Some extra income would be nice!
- You understand the stress associated with the moving process and are committed to making it easier.
- You are patient, compassionate and take respectful direction well.
- You can lift 40 pounds, pass a background check and are authorized to work in the United States.
- You are available weekdays, part-time, and as-needed to work at job sites from Mountain View to San Francisco.
- Understand that this is a ‘gig’; we will keep you busy when we are busy but cannot guarantee minimum hours weekly or monthly.
WHO WE ARE
- A highly rated move management company based in Portola Valley.
- A champion and advocate for every individual and family at any stage of a moving and/or life transition.
- A service provider for packing, un-packing, home organization, furniture floor planning, relocation, and downsizing.
- A proud member of the National Association of Senior Mover Managers®, an international, ethically-driven organization that specializes in serving those aged 50+.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org