You know that feeling you get when you return home from a long, luxurious vacation and your mind is filled with peace and tranquility… and then you see all those suitcases and bags?! That feeling is exactly like what most of our clients experience when they move. They spend days and often weeks or months packing and preparing for a new chapter in a fantastic new place… and then when they get there it feels nothing like home and everything like a bad dream.
When you are in a place where you feel like the worst is yet to come, call us! Our Service Spotlight this week focuses on a task that is often last on your list but makes the biggest impact in the quality of your life moving forward: un-packing. There are countless instances where we hear a client say “All I have to do is get there and I can figure the rest out…” or “I can just unpack a little at a time.” But the truth is, the longer it takes to unpack, the more stress you face everyday until then. Much like the mouse wondering who moved his cheese, your kids will never stop asking where the Legos went or even where their toothbrushes are!
The best parts of letting someone else handle the worst (the unpacking!) are:
- The sooner everything is put away, the sooner it feels like not just A home – but YOUR home.
- Unpacking services save time on not only the unwrapping and un-boxing, but on ALL that prep before you can even put stuff away (setting up racks, wiping storage bins out, lining kitchen/bathroom shelves…).
- Professional organizing methods utilized along the way ensure that not only are items unpacked but put away in a manner that makes sense for you and your life. You never have to worry about going back and ‘doing it right’ when you are no longer in crisis mode.
- Removal, recycling and disposal of boxes and packing materials is off of your to-do list! Leave the box cutter to us….
- You may have started the moving process alone – but you don’t have to end it that way. Successes are meant to be shared and your biggest cheerleaders are only a phone call away.
If you or someone you love is facing the daunting task of moving, or has completed a move and feels like the light at the end of the tunnel is far from even a glimmer, please do not hesitate to reach out. Our team at T-O-P Move Management can provide a complimentary one-hour consultation to discuss what your biggest needs are and what we can do to help.
NOTE: Don’t let cost keep you from calling! We know that moving is expensive, and if you need help with just a few rooms or that dreaded kitchen, our smallest package starts at just 4 hours!
CONTACT US today!
All my best,